What if I told you that hiring a virtual personal assistant can help you streamline your success in work and life? By hanging off your To-Do List of menial tasks, your productivity will be supercharged. You'll be able to focus on things at work and in your everyday life. For example, your virtual personal assistant can check your calendar and send your wife flowers on her birthday, or make sure you aren't double booking yourself.
A virtual personal assistant can also check out travel packages for you, and book your next vacation. She can buy basic necessities on Amazon and have them shipped to your door. What about finding a dog walker to take Fido out for a walk when you’re busy at work? Yep! Virtual assistants can handle that as well.
In fact, I can think of 20 things you can have your remote personal assistant do:
- Sort your email so you can finally try to reach the elusive Inbox 0!
- Answer your phone and deal with telemarketers for you.
- Take messages while you’re away from your desk.
- Coordinate team projects to ensure milestones are being met.
- Search travel sites to find your next vacatio.
- Help find a hire a dog walker.
- Handle your calendar to ensure you don’t overbook yourself.
- Order birthday/anniversary gifts for your wife/husband/mom so you don’t look like an overly busy jerk that forgets important dates.
- Find a reputable dog walker to take your puppy out during late nights at the office.
- Schedule fun Facebook posts for your personal profile, so it looks like you are doing things outside the office!
- Schedule Facebook posts for your business so you can stay top-of-mind with customers and leads.
- Tweet on your behalf so you can become a respected online influencer.
- Make reservations for two at a nice restaurant and send you an email reminder so you don’t miss dinner with your better half.
- Order things you need on Amazon so they arrive at your doorstep like magic.
- Finding NY Times best seller books on Audible so that you can listen to them in the car and tell people you always make time for reading.
- Provide support to your customers at all hours of the day and night so you can get some sleep.
- Make sure all information is entered into your CRM, so you don’t miss out on sales.
- Handle small data entry tasks so you can stop beating your head on the desk knowing there are a million other things you need to do.
- Reach out to mommy bloggers to help promote your new product/service.
- Manage your Airbnb listing.